Cover for the publication entitled «Sex, violence and sadism».
Fictional project for an editorial publication of the famous tales of the Brothers Grimm. To do this I used the collage technique. The
red color was used to symbolize passion and lust and elements like the snake to represent the sin. A typewriter typeface was used.
The Grim brothers’ tales are considered the most important ones in the history of Children’s literature, even though theywere not the real authors. In their original versions, the adventures of characters such as Snow White, Cinderella , Hansel and Gretel, Rapunzel or Sleeping Beauty were intended for an adult audience, so they were marked by violence and sexual content that these perpetrators were forced to reduce.
Do you want to see more?
- Dublin comic artallozalaura2019-09-11T10:41:18+00:00
- Cerveza Umalasallozalaura2019-09-12T21:08:56+00:00
- Pequeños creadoresallozalaura2019-09-12T21:11:01+00:00
- Pintamos todosallozalaura2019-09-12T21:13:58+00:00
- Mural pecesallozalaura2019-09-12T21:14:42+00:00
- Ilustraciones Guía de verano CIPAJallozalaura2019-09-12T21:16:52+00:00
- Boletín CIPAJallozalaura2019-09-12T21:17:46+00:00
- Ecozine 2018allozalaura2019-09-12T21:19:01+00:00